TPS for Syrian form I 821, about entry of date into USA ?

99224 |

Regarding TPS for syrian Form 821 there is in part 2 information about you DATE OF ENTRY into USA ,again in part 4 Eligibility Standards ,there is :I ENTERED THE UNITED STATES ON THE FELLOWING DATE AND RESIDED IN THE UNITED STATES SINCE THAT TIME.
Is the first Q about last entry date and the second Q about the first entry date?

No, they both about when you last entered and for how long you have been staying here since.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

I concur with Mr. Segal. It is about when you entered last and for how long you stayed ever since.

They both ask about your last entry.

You need to get a lawyer. It isn't that simple, there are rules about how long a person can be out without breaking presence in U.S. The answers have a huge consequence.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.