TPS for Syrian form I 821, about entry of date into USA ?

Asked 12 months ago - 99224

Regarding TPS for syrian Form 821 there is in part 2 information about you DATE OF ENTRY into USA ,again in part 4 Eligibility Standards ,there is :I ENTERED THE UNITED STATES ON THE FELLOWING DATE AND RESIDED IN THE UNITED STATES SINCE THAT TIME.
Is the first Q about last entry date and the second Q about the first entry date?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . No, they both about when you last entered and for how long you have been staying here since.

2. Eliza Grinberg

3

Answered . I concur with Mr. Segal. It is about when you entered last and for how long you stayed ever since.

3. Mirka E. Nakovski

1

Answered . They both ask about your last entry.

4. Barbara A Marcouiller

Pro

1

Answered . You need to get a lawyer. It isn't that simple, there are rules about how long a person can be out without breaking presence in U.S. The answers have a huge consequence.