TPS for Syrian form I 821, about entry of date into USA ?

99224 |

Regarding TPS for syrian Form 821 there is in part 2 information about you DATE OF ENTRY into USA ,again in part 4 Eligibility Standards ,there is :I ENTERED THE UNITED STATES ON THE FELLOWING DATE AND RESIDED IN THE UNITED STATES SINCE THAT TIME.
Is the first Q about last entry date and the second Q about the first entry date?

1. No, they both about when you last entered and for how long you have been staying here since.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. I concur with Mr. Segal. It is about when you entered last and for how long you stayed ever since.

3. They both ask about your last entry.

4. You need to get a lawyer. It isn't that simple, there are rules about how long a person can be out without breaking presence in U.S. The answers have a huge consequence.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.