TOURIST VISA CANCELLED

Mesa, AZ |

Hello my name is Edwin I'm from Guatemala, my tourist Visa was cancelled two years ago, it was cancelled for five year.
The question is it's possible to get my Visa back I'm admitted for a community college to get my student visa but so far just would like to get my tourist visa back.
Please there is an immigration lawyer that can help?

It depends on the reasons for the cancellation and on whether or not the consular officer is satisfied that you will not simply remain in the US.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I went to the Us as a tourist. I stayed on Mesa, Az living with a good friend of mine and I got the opportunity to go into community college and got the GED as I got 6 months I apply for Driver license and I got that too, after 3 month I decided to apply for a change from tourist Visa to student visa and pay the I -20 form to be admitted into a community college for language, later on I come back to my country Guatemala and one month later go back to the Us and the officer at the airport cancelled my visa for five years cause he told me that didn't things right and I know it was my fault. Now how can apply to get my visa back? I would like to know what to do? Any recommendation from you to make that true?

Yes..not sure what you mean by cancelled..do you mean your visa expired and you overstayed? you should try to get a consult from a lawyer so you can go over your facts.

The content of this answer has been prepared by Scott Legal Services, P.C. for general informational purposes only. It is not legal advice and should not be considered or relied upon as legal advice. Transmission or receipt of the content of this information does not create, nor is it intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Because each matter involves differing facts, online readers should not act upon the content of this website without seeking legal advice.

went to the Us as a tourist. I stayed on Mesa, Az living with a good friend of mine and I got the opportunity to go into community college and got the GED as I got 6 months I apply for Driver license and I got that too, after 3 month I decided to apply for a change from tourist Visa to student visa and pay the I -20 form to be admitted into a community college for language, later on I come back to my country Guatemala and one month later go back to the Us and the officer at the airport cancelled my visa for five years cause he told me that didn't things right and I know it was my fault. Now how can apply to get my visa back? I would like to know what to do? Any recommendation from you to make that true?

Recommended articles about Immigration