TOURIST VISA CANCELLED

Asked over 1 year ago - Mesa, AZ

Hello my name is Edwin I'm from Guatemala, my tourist Visa was cancelled two years ago, it was cancelled for five year.
The question is it's possible to get my Visa back I'm admitted for a community college to get my student visa but so far just would like to get my tourist visa back.
Please there is an immigration lawyer that can help?

1. J Charles Ferrari

1

1

Answered . It depends on the reasons for the cancellation and on whether or not the consular officer is satisfied that you will not simply remain in the US.

2. Ian Edmund Scott

Answered . Yes..not sure what you mean by cancelled..do you mean your visa expired and you overstayed? you should try to get a consult from a lawyer so you can go over your facts.