Took a bottle of windex off truck and outside door was ajar, spent 5 hours in jail for petit larceny. what next

Richmond, VA |

someone sitting in parking lot called cops it 3 cars to circle lot and take pictures of bottle and sponges and return to person. Meanwhile, I get 5 hours in jail lose my job.

1. Talk to a criminal attorney in your area about your case. There are methods to have the matter treated as a civil matter rather than criminal and keep it off of your record.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.

2. Most criminal defense attorneys offer free consultations. Talk to one in your area rather than "confessing" to crimes online!