Tolling on statute of lim. brain injured in a crime,missed a statute of lim. on a securities claim in 2009, I have all doc.

New York, NY |

tolling on statute of lim. brain injured in a crime,missed a statute of lim. on a securities claim in 2009, I have all doc: DA prosec. Crimevictim #/award, NY Hosp remediation treament , brain inj. medical evidence corees with missed date. will finra toll the complaint now call 212-645-3490 mm

You should search Avvo for a personal injury lawyer in your city, and call for a free consultation to discuss statute and options.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.

Perhaps if someone helped you phrase a question, we might better be able to assist.

There is no attorney-client relationship formed as a result of this communication. If you find this information helpful, please check "Positive" or"Plus" or"Up" on the box below. If you need further follow- up, you may contact me for a more confidential discussion through this site.