Today we have a marriage base interview. CIS officer just asked few question about how we meet, married ,

Asked about 2 years ago - Euless, TX

current address, Name, D.O.B, Mother/Father Name, look at birth certificate, Birth place name.he even didn't ask what date we got married. After that he went through Yes/No question from Form I-485 and he made a copy of our ID and said that the interview is over. You should recieve decesion from mail. he didn't tool I-94 and EAD card either. What to expect on mail???

1. Meghan Anne Abigail

1

Answered . I agree, it might just mean it was a more inexperienced officer who will need to have his supervisor review his decision before issuing it. You can check the case status at uscis.gov to see if it gets updated within the coming days. I wouldn't worry too much for now. Good luck!

2. Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

1

Answered . Just like the officer said, you should expect receive a decision which will be either approval notices of your I-130 /I-485, or a notice of intent to deny your petition/application.

3. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

1

Answered . Who knows? It sounds like it was an in experienced officer - or one sitting in for another. Sometimes they don't act as we expect. You will have to wait for the decision.