Today at 3pm Colorado time I slipped and fell in a Walmart. What should I do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Aurora, CO

I was cut off by another customer I tried to stop but I slipped and fell. I injured my knee pretty bad

Pro

5

1

Answered . Get a claim number from Walmart. If it turns out you truly injured your knee, retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. James A Reed

Pro

3

Answered . To be successful in any claim versus walmart you would have to show that they acted wrongfully in some way: failed to protect you from a known hazard for example. Your note is a little short on information about their behavior.

But you should also know that walmart very likely has a medpay provision in their insurance that covers medical care up to a set limit (say, $10,000) regardless of fault, for people injured on their property. Make sure the store has a full report on the incident, and ask them for a claim form for your medicals.

3. Albert Lee Crosner

4

1

Answered . I am sorry that you were injured at Walmart's. Did you provide Walmart with a report of the incident? If so, you should immediately request a copy of the report. You should also consider going to the doctor for treatment as you were injured and then contact a personal injury attorney to discuss the matter with. Many personal injury attorneys offer a free consultation. Take advantage of that free consultation. Good luck.

4. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

4

1

Answered . Get photo's, witnesses, treatment,incident report and hire Mr. Crosner.

5. Robert Bruce Kopelson

4

Answered . Tough case against wal mart. You have to show wal mart was negligent. sounds like it may be the other customer. can you id that person?