To Whom It May Concern, A parking meter was not clearly marked that you cannot park there after 6pm

Tarzana, CA |
Filed under: Parking tickets

To Whom It May Concern,
I was in Hollywood and I parked at a meter that clearly stated it was ok to park after 6pm.The meters in front of me said after 6pm they were considered a taxi zone with the exception of mine.Also the signage was very confusing as well.How can I get out of this ticket for $72 and tow for $240
Best Always,
Debra

1. Great letter - why are you posting it for us?

Mr. Feasel is a former prosecutor in San Mateo County (CA) with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.

2. Take pictures of the location and request a hearing from Parking Enforcement.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Practicing throughout Southern California
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

3. You can contest your ticket but, it will be hard to prove unless it is really unclear and confusing. Good luck. Also, I agree with other attorney on how to gather evidence on this issue.

DISCLAIMER—This answer is for informational purposes only. It doesn't constitute legal advice. This answer doesn't create attorney client relationship.

4. I agree with my colleague, take photos and fight the ticket.

Traffic tickets topics