To Whom It May Concern, A parking meter was not clearly marked that you cannot park there after 6pm

Asked over 1 year ago - Tarzana, CA

To Whom It May Concern,
I was in Hollywood and I parked at a meter that clearly stated it was ok to park after 6pm.The meters in front of me said after 6pm they were considered a taxi zone with the exception of mine.Also the signage was very confusing as well.How can I get out of this ticket for $72 and tow for $240
Best Always,
Debra

1. Chris J Feasel

1

Answered . Great letter - why are you posting it for us?

2. Seth Andrew Weinstein

1

Answered . Take pictures of the location and request a hearing from Parking Enforcement.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Practicing throughout Southern California
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

3. Kamala Maddipoti

1

Answered . You can contest your ticket but, it will be hard to prove unless it is really unclear and confusing. Good luck. Also, I agree with other attorney on how to gather evidence on this issue.

4. Michael J Silveira

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleague, take photos and fight the ticket.