To whom do I report a CPS Investigator who made false allegations about me to her supervisors & in an affidavit to the Court.

Mckinney, TX |

Both parents are in jail & my grand daughter is in foster care with a hearing to appoint Director of CPS as temp managing conservator set in two days. Due to inaccurate and false information about me in the case investigators report, my GD was put in foster case instead of with me where she has lived almost all her life . My daughter came home to live with our GD when she was born, she's now a year old. I have standing and have prepared an intervening suit in SAPCR CPS filed which would put it directly before the judge. Most inaccurate info about me could be disputed by conflicting statements she put in her supporting affidavit. I'm unsure if her supervisors are aware her info about me is false, as they did approve her recommendation, so if I go to them 1st the truth may never be known

1. You should hire a lawyer. That's true anytime CPS is involved.

You have clearly done a lot of research but you still need professional help.

This answer DOES NOT establish an attorney-client relationship. This answer is based on the limited information provided and is not intended to be conclusive advice. There are likely other factors that might influence or change the advice after a more lengthy consultation.

2. I agree with the previous answer. These cases are complicated and you need an attorney to help you. Call some attorneys from this site to get price quotes and hire one ASAP to get that hearing continued. Best of luck!

3. Maria is right, it looks like you have definitely done your homework but you would still definitely be well served by having a lawyer represent you. Dealing with CPS is not a level playing field for an unrepresented party - level the playing field by unleashing a lawyer.

Best of luck

Statements posted on the Avvo Q&A section are not legal advice. No prudent person anywhere at any time should ever rely upon any statements posted on the Avvo Q&A section. There is no attorney-client privilege based on this interaction. I am not your attorney and there is no attorney-client privilege up until the moment that we have a signed engagement letter with a clear understanding regarding fees - at which point we will not be discussing your legal issue online on a public Q&A board that anyone in the world can view. You should find an attorney that can best represent your interests: using the Avvo lawyer search is one of many possible utilities online to collect names of lawyers you might be interested in meeting with offline to discuss your legal issue in full detail so the legal advice can be tailored to the specific facts of your legal issue.

4. You must focus your fight in disproving her statements in Court to win custody. Hire an attorney. It can make the different between winning and losing.

This does not establish an attorney/client relationship. Dallas, Denton, Collin and Tarrant County, Texas practice area. Principal office located in Lake Dallas, Texas.