To vacate an order for a parenting plan signed under duress and pressure, do I need to included case law?

Lake Worth, FL |
Filed under: Family law

I am filling a motion to vacate an order, do I need to include any references to case law? If so, where would I find it? Do I need to include details for proof of duress in the motion, or is that presented in court? Thank you.

1. If you are trying to do this on your own, and do not even know how to begin to research this, you have no chance at all of winning. Lawyers here try to answer questions, not teach people how to research or practice law. Please do yourself a favor and hire a good family law attorney. If you can't afford one, go to legal aid.

2. Yes

You will have to spend considerable hours doing legal research, but first you'd have to s

3. You need to hire an experienced family law attorney. Overturning an agreed upon Parenting Plan is a tall order for the finest attorney. You have little to no chance of doing it on your own.

The above is opinion based on very limited facts and not legal advice. This is not a substitute for a consultation with an attorney and does not constitute the establishment of an attorney/client relationship.

4. Yes to both questions. And the motion has to be persuasive.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me vblawyer@bellsouth.net, or visit my website http://www.millerlawoffices.us