To vacate an order for a parenting plan signed under duress and pressure, do I need to included case law?

I am filling a motion to vacate an order, do I need to include any references to case law? If so, where would I find it? Do I need to include details for proof of duress in the motion, or is that presented in court? Thank you.

Lake Worth, FL -

James Richard Young III

James Richard Young III

Foreclosure Attorney - Goldenrod, FL

You need to hire an experienced family law attorney. Overturning an agreed upon Parenting Plan is a tall order for the finest attorney. You have little to no chance of doing it on your own.

Josh P Tolin

Josh P Tolin

Litigation Lawyer - Saint Louis, MO

If you are trying to do this on your own, and do not even know how to begin to research this, you have no chance at all of winning. Lawyers here try to answer questions, not teach people how to research or practice law. Please do yourself a favor and hire a good family law attorney. If you can't afford one, go to legal aid.

Clifford M. Miller

Clifford M. Miller

Litigation Lawyer - Vero Beach, FL

Yes to both questions. And the motion has to be persuasive.

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Litigation Lawyer - Chicago, IL

Yes

You will have to spend considerable hours doing legal research, but first you'd have to s