To try and get a non driving ticket removed from my record and not have to pay do i need to schedule a hearing?

Asked over 2 years ago - Tacoma, WA

Its a curfew ticket

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Jon Michael Zimmerman

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes. You must contest the ticket. Under Washington law, all infractions - traffic and non-traffic - are deemed committed UNLESS contested.

    This answer is given merely for informational purposes and does not create an attorney-client relationship. For... more
  2. Andrew C Huff

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . If the ticket is not yet on your record and you still have time, the only way to keep it off your record is to request a Contested Hearing so you can challenge it. If you have not requested one, do it quick because there is normally a 15 day time period.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,690 answers this week

3,028 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,690 answers this week

3,028 attorneys answering