To remove a name from a timeshare

Asked almost 6 years ago - Cudahy, WI

I own a timeshare with my exboyfriend. After he left I am the one that paid off the timeshare. I would like to remove his name from the time share. I live in Wisconsin and he lives in Indiana and the time share is in Florida. I think I need t do quitclaim deed but what state do I do it from?

1. Kennard Neal Friedman

Answered . If he agrees to remove his name a florida quit-claim deed is required and must be filed in the county where the timeshare is located. After securing ex's agreement, your best bet is calling the timeshare assocation, who may be able to supply a form or refer you to a Florida Attorney.

2. Kennard Neal Friedman