To remove a name from a timeshare

Cudahy, WI |

I own a timeshare with my exboyfriend. After he left I am the one that paid off the timeshare. I would like to remove his name from the time share. I live in Wisconsin and he lives in Indiana and the time share is in Florida. I think I need t do quitclaim deed but what state do I do it from?

1. If he agrees to remove his name a florida quit-claim deed is required and must be filed in the county where the timeshare is located. After securing ex's agreement, your best bet is calling the timeshare assocation, who may be able to supply a form or refer you to a Florida Attorney.

2. If he agrees to remove his name a florida quit-claim deed is required and must be filed in the county where the timeshare is located. After securing ex's agreement, your best bet is calling the timeshare assocation, who may be able to supply a form or refer you to a Florida Attorney.