To my understanding car dealers are supposed to post a buyers guide about as is cars. where can i find this guide?

Glen Burnie, MD |

is this guide located on the dealer's website, are they supposed to give me a hard copy at the time of purchase? I would like to find out where this information is because I can't seem to find it on there website. is it supposed to be on there website page legally? please help

Check your state's DMV site.

Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. I'm only licensed in CA and you shouldn't rely on this answer, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it's impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.