Skip to main content

To if my friend is charged with robbery 1st and probation violation but didnt have nothing to do with it what can help

Montgomery, AL |

can the witness write a statement saying he have nothing to do with it will they let him out

Attorney Answers 3


If they write a statement, have it taken to the district attorney prosecuting your case.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


What will help the most is to hire a private criminal defense attorney in the area. The attorney will learn all of the facts and do what is necessary to defend your friend.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Does your friend have an attorney? If so, you need to speak with that attorney.

Disclaimer: No attorney client privilege is established by receiving an answer to your question on Avvo. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to visit my Avvo profile or website -- -- to set up an appointment to talk more about your issue. As required by Rule 7.2(e), Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct, no representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics