To do I effectively sue an out of state attorney/govt official?

Asked over 1 year ago - King Of Prussia, PA

I have assembled incriminating evidence(fraud, perjury against a prominent member of teh NJ judiciary while he acted not as judge, but as a CTA in an estate matter that cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars. The NJBar association ignores it, as they look out for their own. I am a resident of PA
They guy is well protected. The chancery judge also ignored blatant perjury.
What can I do?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael L. Tumposky

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . Call local police or file a lawsuit.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,630 answers this week

3,111 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,630 answers this week

3,111 attorneys answering