TO: John Murphy- Thank you sir for your answer. Everything what you wrote me I know very well. But question was:

Salt Lake City, UT |
Filed under: Immigration

Has Alabama still the immigration law , it mean is possible there esp . on the highway I / 10 through the Mobile , AL encounter ICE checkpoints , how was possible 2011 / 2012 , OR FED already canceled this law ? ? ? ? Please , If you can very simply - AL still has the " AZ " law , and ICE checkpoints are possible , OR FED Court already canceled this law ? ? ? ? Thank you so much I really appreciate , Martin

Search AVVO for John Murphy and send him a private e-mail.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

I agree, search for the attorney specifically and send a private email.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com