TO: John Murphy- Thank you sir for your answer. Everything what you wrote me I know very well. But question was:

Asked over 1 year ago - Salt Lake City, UT

Has Alabama still the immigration law , it mean is possible there esp . on the highway I / 10 through the Mobile , AL encounter ICE checkpoints , how was possible 2011 / 2012 , OR FED already canceled this law ? ? ? ? Please , If you can very simply - AL still has the " AZ " law , and ICE checkpoints are possible , OR FED Court already canceled this law ? ? ? ? Thank you so much I really appreciate , Martin

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

3

10

Answered . I agree, search for the attorney specifically and send a private email.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Search AVVO for John Murphy and send him a private e-mail.