Time Warner guilty of false advertising.

Asked 11 months ago - La Habra, CA

I want to sue Time Warner for False Advertisement. Their website clearly states that an existing customer can upgrade their internet for a set amount but when you talk to them on the phone, they tell you the price is higher or that the offer is not available to existing customers. Totally contrary to what their website states. There is nothing in the terms and conditions that would negate this offer. It is pure and simple false advertising. I have screen pictures and the URL's to prove everything I have said.

1. Scott Richard Kaufman

2

Answered . What is your question?

2. David Herman Hirsch

2

Answered . If you are looking to file a lawsuit, use the Find a Lawyer tab on Avvo to find an attorney in your area to consult with... If you are just looking to complain about their business practices, here's a link to the Orange County District Attorney's Office Consumer Protection Unit that handles Unfair Business Practice matters. Good Luck to you...

http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=117

THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as Avvo.com are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. . That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.