Time it would take to get a consular interveiw at the US embassy in Sanaa Yemen.

Asked over 1 year ago - Detroit, MI

My I-130 immigrant visa petetion filed on behalf of my husband was approved in January of 2012 & finished processing on May of 2012 at the NVC. Then in November of 2012 I was requested to fill out the ds-260 online which means instead of my petetion being finished processing in May, instead only finished being processed in December of 2012. When should my husband most likely receive a consular interveiw In Sanaa?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . Probably within 3-5 months.

You can go here to get a 'hint' of how the case is progressing:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.a...

2. Marc Anthony Topoleski

Pro

3

Answered . You should have interview scheduled within about 4-5 months. If you are concerned that the application may have fallen outside the normal processing times and will experience abnormal delays, you can contact an experienced immigration attorney who can help you confirm the application status.

3. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Capriotti.