Ticket for 'Traffic Control Across Private Property' in Colorado. States 3 points on summons but have to wait for ticket by mail

Asked 9 months ago - Commerce City, CO

Will this be reduced? I have two DUI charges 12/11 and 3/12 so this would put me over the 18 point limit in 24 months

1. James A Reed

Pro

3

Answered . If your license is threatened, get a good lawyer. He might be able to get this reduced enough to save your license.

2. Christopher Daniel Leroi

Pro

3

Answered . I would still get an attorney to represent you. It is quite possible that if you pay it by mail, the ticket might say that you get a 2 point reduction to 1 point, instead of 3 points. However, DMV has been known to screw these things up.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues -- hiring counsel is a good idea here.