Ticket for 'Traffic Control Across Private Property' in Colorado. States 3 points on summons but have to wait for ticket by mail

Commerce City, CO |

Will this be reduced? I have two DUI charges 12/11 and 3/12 so this would put me over the 18 point limit in 24 months

If your license is threatened, get a good lawyer. He might be able to get this reduced enough to save your license.

I would still get an attorney to represent you. It is quite possible that if you pay it by mail, the ticket might say that you get a 2 point reduction to 1 point, instead of 3 points. However, DMV has been known to screw these things up.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

I agree with my colleagues -- hiring counsel is a good idea here.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Recommended articles about Real estate