Threesome age of consent?

Las Vegas, NV |

I am 16 female and my best-friend is also 16 female, my boyfriend is 21 if we where to have a threesome is it legal?

I know that he is just a friend of a friend that I started liking but the problem is that me and my best- friend want to know if it is ok to have a threesome.

1. The legal age of basic consent in Nevada is 16 years of age. IN 1997 Nevada passed a law that says having sex with a minor is illegal if the adult is in a command or authoritative CONTROL over the minor, such as a teacher, coach, employer

2. Age of consent is 16. Therefore, this is legal. Just because it is legal does not mean it is advisable.

3. The issue is more medical than legal. It's OK if no one has any STDs. You're having sex with everyone they've had sex with. Make sure your partners have been checked. Condoms also aren't a bad idea. Anal and oral sex can also be problematic. If you want adult privileges, be prepared to take on adult responsibilities for your health and that of your partners. Be safe. Have fun. Good luck!

This answer is provided under the Avvo.com “Terms and Conditions of Use” (“ToU”), particularly ¶9 which states that any information provided is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or any other attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. In particular, my answers and those of others are not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely solely upon Legal Information you obtain from this website or other resources which may be linked to an answer for informational purposes. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. The full Avvo ToU are set forth at http://www.avvo.com/support/terms . In addition, while similar legal principles often apply in many states, I am only licensed to practice in the State of New York and Federal Courts. Any general information I provide about non-New York laws should be checked with an attorney licensed to practice in your State. Lastly, New York State Court rules (22 NYCRR Part 1200, Rule 7.1) also require me to inform you that my answers and attorney profile posted on the Avvo.com site may be considered "attorney advertising" and that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome".