This is my second discrimination under investigation by the EEOC where I'm employed at. Do I need an attorney? what should I do?

Balm, FL |

I had a discrimination case with my employer in the past and sat through a mediation. I prevailed the case. I currently am undergoing another discrimination case with my same employer. What should I do? What are my rights. Do i need an attorney? I tried getting legal advice form the jag only to get pushed away. I work for the civil service.

It certainly can't hurt to have a lawyer!

This answer is provided by The Law Offices Of Josh Friedman--312-886-0277. This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should be aware that no attorney-client relationship is established through this answer and none will be established without a personal consultation and the signing of an engagement agreement.