This is a non criminal traffic infraction...

Asked almost 2 years ago - Orlando, FL

I filed a motion pro se with the clerks office and got it stamped. I have heard nothing. How can I schedule a hearing for the motion if these hearing officers have no judges assistant with whom to schedule a hearing on the motion?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . Duplicate question

    ***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******
Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Advisor span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now