Skip to main content

This is a question for criminal justice how to set up a party to give them a taste of their own medicine for telling lies

Vancouver, WA |

I am representing myself and I would like to teach the other party a lesson for lying to me and lying to this judge we are assigned to. I got this Judge attention and adjusted his attitude. The other party did concealment fraud and computer fraud and abuse act and changed my name to get custody of my son in 2002 they filed abstracts and put them under sealed confidential files. They did a default which is a due process clause, they had my ex husband and my sister tell this judge that I signed the custody papers in 2010 turns out last month I discover they changed my name to Vancouver mml is how they got custody and they had a parenting plan hidden, I did my own investigation and thanks to my older son help he showed me these papers. I want to set a trap for them in court. How?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I don't think that any attorney, who participates in this forum, will advise you on how to "set a trap" for someone (in court or elsewhere).


You can present evidence in court, but the rules of evidence are complex. Another aspect of civil litigation is the "no suprises" process of discovery, also complex. None of this promises any success without an attorney. Give up the idea of vengeance and define for your attorney your real objectives, which should be the best interests of your son.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.


You need to consult with a local family law attorney to see what options, if any, you have. It is not advisable to persist on your own with this vendetta, as it will surely backfire on you.

Attorney Inga Stevens is licensed in Maine. She provides general information on No attorney-client relationship arises out of the information given here.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer