Skip to main content

This happened in California. Knocked all 4 front teeth out working in 2001... I've had three surgeries since and now state fund

Spring, TX |

Can I dispute the amount they want to settle for ?

Attorney Answers 2


You havent provided enough information. If this happened while working in california for a california employer, you need to consult with a workers compensation attorney in Ca. If you were working for an out of state employer, and you were out here on business when this happened, you may be covered by workers comp in your home state, and you should check with a workers comp atty there.

depending upon how the incident occurred, you may have had a personal injury claim too. Since this happened in 2001, there is a strong possibility that you waited too long to pursue such a case if no suit has been filed by this time.

Mark as helpful


As the other attorney stated, we need more facts. Two points, no attorney should comment on value without knowing all facts; retain, or at a minimum consult with, an attorney. Good luck.

Mark as helpful

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics