THIS FEBRUARY I PAID OFF ALL TICKETS ENDED UP REINSTATING MY DLS TWICE AND NOW THEY REVOKED MY DLS WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THEM BCK

Bradenton, FL |

HBO 3X DLS SUSPENDED THIS PARTICULAR TICKET WAS WITH OUT KNOWLEDGE AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT IF I PAID IT WOULD MAKE ME GUILTY PLEASE HELP, ME THE CORT SAID TO WRITE A LETTER FOR THE JUDGE TO WITH HOLD ADJUDICATION .

You have a short time period to file a motion to vacate your guilty plea and request an alternative to a conviction.

Answers presented on this website are intended only for informational purposes and any use of the contained material is at the users own risk. Answers are intended exclusively as a public resource for general information, and this information is intended, but is not promised or guaranteed to be, correct, up-to-date, or complete. This material is not intended to constitute legal advice, as an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with the law offices of Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC, or the provision of legal services, and receipt of this information does not constitute such an agreement. If legal or other specific expert advice is required, then the services of a competent professional should be sought.O

2. Getting them back should not be your goal right now. It appears that someone told you to write a letter to the judge asking for a withhold. If you think that will work, then do it. In reality, the judge probably does not read letters from people like that. You should seek the advice of the attorney who represented you in the court case. If you didn't have one, this is part of the problem for you. Now the dmv has apparently habitualized you. I guess HBO does not mean home box office. You do not have to be with knowledge, they just have to send the notice. Whether you get it or not is another matter. Good luck.

3. You need an attorney to examine your record and determine if there is any way to solve the problem. Often there is. The cost of the attorney is worth it.