This crazy girl is always threatening to kill herself. If she blames me can I go to jail

Garden City, NY |

I was friends with a girl that crazy. She is always threatening to kill herself. Idk if she actually would kill herself or not. If she blamed me can I get arrested and go to jail? I never threatened her or told her to kill herself. I only fighted back with her when she would start fights with me but again I never said anything threatening to her ever.

I don't see how you can get in trouble if she kills herself, unless you coached her into it or assisted her in some way. I am also going to change your tag to criminal law.

I sent a picture of her tattoo to her parents house cuz she was bein really mean to be. You can't even see her face in the picture. Can I get arrested for sending a picture of her tattoo ?

Maria C. Tebano

Maria C. Tebano

How can you possibly get in trouble for that. Unless it is child pornography, you are fine. How old is the girl? How old are you and why are you even communicating with her or the family? Unload her!

We r both 26 no pornography pics. she has she pants on & it's just the pic of the tattoo nothing naked at all. I m just scared cuz she's crazy. Can I get in any kinda trouble for this ? This tattoo is a heart

Maria C. Tebano

Maria C. Tebano

No, you cannot get into any trouble for that. Why in the world are you so concerned and why are you still having any contact with her if she is crazy?

I m not. I knew if I sent the pic of the tattoo all contact will be cut off. I m just scared she is going to try to have me arrested some way for this

Maria C. Tebano

Maria C. Tebano

No she can't, but cut it out.

Thank u so much for your help

Maria C. Tebano

Maria C. Tebano

Anytime.

If she is dead, how can she blame you?
I suggest stopping all contact with her!

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

If the girl makes a report that you have assaulted her it is possible there could be a criminal case. Based on the facts presented it
does not sound like you could be held responsible for her suicide. The continuance of this relationship might not be in your best interest. Good luck.

I have been a criminal attorney in New York for almost 25 years. website: Brooklynlaw.net Phone #: 718-208-6094 email: howard@brooklynlaw.net. This answer is only for informational purposes and is not meant as legal advice.

Not on the basis of what you said.

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.

Stop any and all contact with her. She is bad news. If she comes near you, then walk or run far away.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

I think your question depends on what occurs. If she does mysteriously and there is a violent history between you or she has told friends/family in the past that she is afraid you will hurt her then yes you will become a suspect. If it is clearly a suicide situation and they have no reason to suspect foul play then you should have nothing to worry about.

All answers are for information purposes only. Answering this question or any future questions does not form any attorney-client relationship. Be mindful, that answers are limited by the limited facts presented by the questioner and are not meant to take the place of competent legal advice by an attorney fully informed of all the facts surrounding your case. However, be aware that nothing posted in a public forum such as this can be deemed confidential or privileged communication.