They didn't give me I-94 in the airport when i arrived, they just stamped my passport, Can i get a copy from my I-94 on line?

Butler, MD |

Iam here in B2 visa,when i first landed in BWI airport they didn't hand me I-94 form, they just stamped in my passport the end of my authorized stay. iam looking for school who asked for my I-94 but i don't have it.
My question is : can i get a copy from my I-94 from the immigration website? is yes please tell me how. Thank you.

1. Enter your information in the following link, and an electronic copy should issue:
    https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance -- Khurgel Immigration Law Firm -- Representing Clients in all 50 States and Worldwide / 4199 Campus Drive, Suite 550 / Irvine, CA 92612 / Office: (949) 509-6515 / Direct: (949) 535-6331 / Web: www.khurgel.com / Email: info@khurgel.com / Attorney Khurgel is a former USCIS and Department of State Embassy Officer.

2. Yes

Madhu Kalra Kalra Law Firm 23720 Arlington Avenue, Ste 5 Torrance, Ca 90501 (310) 325-9012 http://www.thekalrafirm.com

3. I-94 has been enhanced by the new procedural retrieval of that data on line from the listed link below. However, make sure you accessing that I-94 data from a secured computer closing the browser after getting the I-94.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com