Skip to main content

They "police dept"said that i spit at them..i dont have any prior convictions and in being charged with battery, battery

Mishawaka, IN |

charged with battery by bodily waste,publc intoxication and resisting arrest. they the pd also gave me a black eye. taser marks and head injuries.

Attorney Answers 2


You should contact a criminal defense attorney in your area. Most will offer free initial consultations. Do not speak with anyone about what you are alleged to have done without first having spoken with an attorney. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, one will be appointed to represent you. Let the attorney know the injuries you suffered as a result of your arrest.

Mark as helpful


There is no confidentiality online. You are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
If you cannot find a local attorney on Avvo, a good place to look is the website for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ( Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
NACDL local members: (
NACDL Local affiliates: (

Educational purposes answer. | | | | | Non-privileged answer.

Mark as helpful

Violent crime topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics