There's a man called Tristan Stadtmuller who is posting all over the internet that Sean Peden is a scam artist.

Hobe Sound, FL |

This Tristan Stadtmuller has been harassing them, spreading lies in every square inch of the internet he can find. He has no proof of anything he says. He even posts on Craigslist and has a fake FaceBook page with Sean Peden's name on it. We keep getting everything taken down and next few days he posts another one. This man is sick, weird and obsessed with ruining his name and his company name. He even went as far as to post my 11 yr. old granddaughter's picture in a video saying she was conned by him. How can we get him to stop this. He also uses obscenities and ridicules Sean's appearance. He's acting like a 6 yr. old. We don't know what else we can do. Any suggestions? (Cease and desist letter did nothing) He laughs at it.

1. This isn't the place to get the level of legal services you need regarding this situation. I also suggest you stop publishing names, as you may find yourself facing your own legal troubles from this other party. Did a lawyer write the cease and desist letter? If not, consult a lawyer. Perhaps you can get a restraining order. You may need to bring this to the attention of law enforcement, but I'm not sure, I would need more facts. Go see a lawyer. If you've already seen a lawyer, then perhaps you need a different, more aggressive lawyer. Good luck!

I often take cases other attorneys won't, so call me for a free consultation. My number is 727-712-3333, or you can view my website at www.TampaConsumerLawyer.com

2. You should not post such specific details in an open forum, as to do so could open you up to a slander suit. Retain local counsel and let them handle it. The lawyers on this site voluntarily provide free information but do not handle specific cases unless privately retained.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.