There's a lawyer in Accra,Ghana claiming to be a lawyer named Barrister Williams Trudel.I don't think he is a legit attorney.

Asked 9 months ago - East Point, GA

Claiming he has some documents he want me to sign in order to gain inheritance of some woman I met online.

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

10

2

Answered . That is one of the oldest scams in the world. Unless you want to lose all your money, delete and ignore such emails and NEVER answer them. Their goal is to empty your bank account.

2. Samuel Solomon Bruner

Pro

8

Answered . Five words: OLDEST SCAM IN THE BOOK!

3. Brian C. Pascale

Pro

7

1

Answered . Oldest scam around, this time they just changed the location from Nigeria to Ghana.

4. L. Maxwell Taylor

7

Answered . This is a scam. In no event should you correspond with this person.

5. Wendy Rosa Armour

Pro

7

Answered . If someone is asking you for money before they will give you money that belongs to you, it is a scam.

Answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  6. Drew Norman Early

4

Answered . "Ghana" + "some woman I met online" = scam. Bet on it.

7. Jennifer L. Ellis

Pro

5

Answered . Very, very common scam. Don't do it.

8. Mark Raafat Malek

4

Answered . That's awesome - after your done signing those, he probably has a deed to the Brooklyn Bridge to send you!

The answer to this question is for informational purposes only and does not form an attorney-client relationship.
  9. Gary Ralph Ilmanen

4

Answered . I was gonna warn ya, but there seems to have been a plethora already!