There must be some statue/law that prohibits my current wife's paramour from making threats to me if I try to see/get my child.

Asked about 1 year ago - Summerville, SC

All thanks to a local cop being bias, Yea, I said it. Make a promise and Allowed spouse to take our child, who had been living and in school solely with me over a year, from my care, and never returned child the next day as was promised by cop, to live life out of a camper and until now, they have been in hiding all over the US. My poor child. He must have something on my wife, good enough to control her decision making... or reverse. Something strong where spouse must know she will lose custody rights altogether

1. Stephan Victor Futeral

1

Answered . Although the focus of your question seems to be on your wife's paramour, perhaps the better focus should be on whether your wife is violating the Parental Kidnapping Prevention Act (PKPA) by removing your child from the state and, as you indicated, hiding your child in other states. This is a question that is best addressed by consulting a family court lawyer immediately to obtain an order returning your child to this state.

2. Kathryn Mary Holton

Answered . There is a few penal code sections that cover threats and harassment. Suggest you take your evidence (recorded or documented threats) to the police to see if a charge will stick.