There is NCO against my boyfriend and his daughter. Family or criminal lawyer to get it removed or modified??

Asked about 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

My daughter witnessed a domestic dispute and now a condition of his parole is No contact with my daughter. I At at least would like him to have supervised visitation with her.Should i contact a family lawyer or criminal lawyer for help???? How likely is the court to grant it?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Steven Gary Hittelman


    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . If she is protected as a witness, or the No Contact Order is issued from the Criminal Court, then you would have to go through the District Attorney's office to modify the order. Be aware that the child's mother may object to the order (since you say it's an NCO between your boyfriend and his - not your - daughter). You will need to contact a criminal law attorney to modify the terms of probation/parole.

  2. Adam Laurence Pearlman


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . You will need to contact a criminal defense attorney to attempt to modify a criminal protective order.

  3. Henry Lebensbaum

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Criminal defense lawyer, since it is a condition of parole.

    Does this answer your question?

    henry lebensbaum, esq.

    300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201

    Andover, Ma 01810

    (978) 749-3606

    I usually check email every few hours during the day.

    (by appointment only)

    Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,834 answers this week

2,942 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,834 answers this week

2,942 attorneys answering