There is NCO against my boyfriend and his daughter. Family or criminal lawyer to get it removed or modified??

My daughter witnessed a domestic dispute and now a condition of his parole is No contact with my daughter. I At at least would like him to have supervised visitation with her.Should i contact a family lawyer or criminal lawyer for help???? How likely is the court to grant it?

If she is protected as a witness, or the No Contact Order is issued from the Criminal Court, then you would have to go through the District Attorney's office to modify the order. Be aware that the child's mother may object to the order (since you say it's an NCO between your boyfriend and his - not your - daughter). You will need to contact a criminal law attorney to modify the terms of probation/parole.

Criminal defense lawyer, since it is a condition of parole.

Does this answer your question?

henry lebensbaum, esq.

300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201

Andover, Ma 01810

(978) 749-3606

I usually check email every few hours during the day.

(by appointment only)

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.

You will need to contact a criminal defense attorney to attempt to modify a criminal protective order.