There is NCO against my boyfriend and his daughter. Family or criminal lawyer to get it removed or modified??

Asked about 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

My daughter witnessed a domestic dispute and now a condition of his parole is No contact with my daughter. I At at least would like him to have supervised visitation with her.Should i contact a family lawyer or criminal lawyer for help???? How likely is the court to grant it?

1. Steven Gary Hittelman

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . If she is protected as a witness, or the No Contact Order is issued from the Criminal Court, then you would have to go through the District Attorney's office to modify the order. Be aware that the child's mother may object to the order (since you say it's an NCO between your boyfriend and his - not your - daughter). You will need to contact a criminal law attorney to modify the terms of probation/parole.

2. Adam Laurence Pearlman

Pro

Answered . You will need to contact a criminal defense attorney to attempt to modify a criminal protective order.

3. Henry Lebensbaum

Answered . Criminal defense lawyer, since it is a condition of parole.

Does this answer your question?

henry lebensbaum, esq.

300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201

Andover, Ma 01810

attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net

www.attorneylebensbaum.com

(978) 749-3606

I usually check email every few hours during the day.

(by appointment only)