There is a man named fernando-pedro he`s cyber stalking me for $ how can i make him stop

at my lowest about amonth ago this person from tagged.fernando-pedro.got me to set up a pay pal account.saying his client was going to put money into this account.it`s all set up nopw.he helped me.I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE DOING THIS.HE WAS PHISHING AND GOT MY INFO.NOW HE WON`T LEAVE ME ALONE.AND I FEAR FOR MY SAFTY.he won`t leave me alone.i told himn to leave me alone and he won`t.i told him to.and also to call the authoraties on me .now he`s just harerassing me and i don`t know how to stop him.plz help me to make it stop.if he`s doing this to me he`s doing it to others

Lewiston, ME -

Salim John Sheikh

Salim John Sheikh

Criminal Defense Attorney - Chicago, IL

Contact your local police department.