The same day on February 15 during the assault my husband Saidee u want to leave get out of my house but not with my child i

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Antonio, TX

wont let no man raise my child the day u take my child away that wail be the end of the 3 of us i will kill you keel him and myself . i did not press charges because the police officer said he may get out and i have no one in San Antonio . i want to go back to Maryland where i came from . i am waiting for my social security number i have a green card interview in march 25th i don't know if i can stay until then i fear for my son life and mine am afraid if i take my son with me to Maryland he may say i kidnap him please help me he belittle me he insulted me and he told me he will do whatever he wants with whoever he wants i can accept it or just get out please help me i know shelters are available but what if he found me and go along with his threat am losing it right now n am truly down emotional

1. William Tyler Moore Jr

Pro

3

1

Answered . Get a family violence protective order against him. ContAct the Bexar County DA about that. If the DA won't help, contact the San Antonio Bar Association. Tell them you need help getting a protective order against your husband. The guy is dangerous. A protective order is a good first step. It's like a restraining order on steroids

2. Katherine Ellen Shipman

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . You should contact a shelter for victims of domestic violence or a resource center for abused women. Many of those centers have attorneys who help victims seek protective orders on a pro bono (free) basis. Also, they may be able to provide you with a place to stay if your partner is released from jail. You should contact an immigration attorney who can advise you what options are available to you as a victim of domestic violence. I agree with Mr. Moore, you may be successful in obtaining a protective order against him, which would also serve to protect your child.

3. David B Pittman

Pro

Answered . Get a protective order and get out of this situation as soon as possible, even if it means going to a shelter. Best of luck to you.