The police forced me in an ambulance and sent me to a hospital against my will. And it turned out that there is nothing wrong wi

Kaysville, UT |

The police forced me in an ambulance and sent me to a hospital against my will. And it turned out that there is nothing wrong with me. Now here it is I am stuck with and ambulance bill that I cannot afford which was through no fault of my own. And I have no means of paying this bill. I don't know what to do. I feel totally violated and feel like I am being extorted. What are my options ? The doctor at the hospital told me that this sounded like a violation of my civil rights. Please feel free to share your opinions. I tried talking with the ambulance department and it seems as if they don't care.

You posted almost no facts about the case (who, what, when , where, why) so its all but impossible to give you any meaningful response except to say that epending on circumstances you MAY be able to get another party to pay--if you were involved in an accident.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Police misconduct topics