The police forced me in an ambulance and sent me to a hospital against my will. And it turned out that there is nothing wrong wi

Asked over 1 year ago - Kaysville, UT

The police forced me in an ambulance and sent me to a hospital against my will. And it turned out that there is nothing wrong with me. Now here it is I am stuck with and ambulance bill that I cannot afford which was through no fault of my own. And I have no means of paying this bill. I don't know what to do. I feel totally violated and feel like I am being extorted. What are my options ? The doctor at the hospital told me that this sounded like a violation of my civil rights. Please feel free to share your opinions. I tried talking with the ambulance department and it seems as if they don't care.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . You posted almost no facts about the case (who, what, when , where, why) so its all but impossible to give you any meaningful response except to say that epending on circumstances you MAY be able to get another party to pay--if you were involved in an accident.