The non custodial parent and I have joint custody I have primary physical.

Asked almost 4 years ago - Simpsonville, SC

The NC has not had visitation as is stated on the agreement . Sometimes only having 2 night visits a month. He has remarried and is supporting her 2 children with time and money. I want to get our custody agreement changed and want to know how to go about this.

1. Andrew Daniel Myers

Answered . An agreement can be modified by bringing a petition/motion for modification based on a material or substantial change in circumstances.

I truly wish you the best.

If you find my answer helpful, please click the ‘thumbs-up’ tab below. Thank you.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies. In the event that you have follow up questions, please post them directly on this site. This does not create an attorney-client relationship and the attorney does not read unsolicited emails. Thank You.