The mother has no home, she is staying in hotel

Eureka, CA |

Its joint custody

1. We can guess at your question, but it would be better if you'd ask it yourself. Are you wondering whether the mother's impermanence is a factor to consider in a custody determination by the court?

All of Ms. Brown's responses to questions posted on AVVO are intended as general information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are provided for educational purposes of the public, not any specific individual, and her response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Brown is licensed to practice law in New York. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state.

2. I'm going to answer your post which is not quite a question with a question: is your main goal to get the mother in trouble? Or is it too early to make sure that your kid or kids are fine? The truth of the matter is fighting is never good for kids. Hotel rooms, on the other hand, have no intrinsic evil or good they are simply hotel rooms.

All of Ms. Straus’ responses to questions posted on Avvo are intended as helpful information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are not to be relied upon as a full or complete legal opinion. It may not be what you wished to hear, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Straus has been licensed to practice law in California for 30 years. Ms. Straus provides “unbundled” services if you need specific assistance with a specific issue. I can be contacted if you put my name or Bar number, 110028, in the State Bar web site, or you can find me on LinkedIn or Google. Goggle E. Carroll Straus. If I seem right, proceed accordingly.