The lawyer said he was my lawyer but he was not hired by me and my every move that was made was relayed to others

Asked 7 months ago - Hesperia, CA

Was the lawyer in violation ? of attorney-client privilege/ he would not give me a contract as he said he was retained by the friend and I could not see that until he had worked his way into the cases when he was just a person of interest. then the fillings that he put in before the court were just lame objections.
the lawyer did not tell me his rate until after the forth meeting as I did ask him before and when I met him at court he ask me to sign the letters of substitution before handing over the copies of documents of which I think are false and were only made for me to see.

1. Joseph Wayne Rose

Pro

3

Answered . Could you please rephrase, focus, and repost your question? I can't understand what you are asking and the situation you are trying to describe is very unclear.

2. C. Donald Briggs III

Pro

1

Answered . I am not at all sure exactly what you are asking. You should organize your facts a bit better and ask your question again.