The judges office calledv and said they had change my court datei asked them do i have to searve her again they said they could

Asked 7 months ago - Atlanta, GA

change of court date the judges office called saying that there would be court that day. they gave me a new court date.they said i had to let the other party know should they let her know by writing her a letter telling her the court date has been changed. do i have to searve her again myself

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

Answered . You should not be doing any court case without a lawyer. Without knowing why a date was reset, what court it is and what you filed there is no way to answer you.

2. Angela Mary Kinley

Pro

Answered . I would recommend that you seek the advice and representation of an attorney. If you do not comply with the service requirements for notice of a hearing, your case will not be heard by the Court and may even be dismissed by the Judge. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your case and to see if I may be able to assist you in getting your divorce finalized.