The IO separated me and my spouse at the interview,it was hoorible! is it ok for attorney represent me at the stoke interview?

Brooklyn, NY |

The officer kept our pictures and joint account and told my spouse we should be expecting decision, But now that i experienced the interview is it ok for me to let attorney represent at the stokes interview

I suggest that you meet with an immigration attorney to discuss the details of your marriage so that you are all prepared in the event that there is another interview or you are required to response to a notice of intent to deny (NOID). This emphasizes the need to meet with immigration counsel because every application for an immigration benefit is not simply a matter of completing forms. The questions on the forms have all sorts of legal implications and how you present your case demonstrates whether or not you meet the requirements of complex immigration regulations.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

Yes, you may have an attorney during your Stokes interview. Better yet, meet with an immigration lawyer who will explain the process in great detail.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

I agree with my colleagues. It is far easier and less expensive to hire a lawyer to help you prepare documents, prepare you for I-130 interview questions (especially if you will have a Stokes interview) and go to the interview with you then hire a lawyer to refile or appeal a negative decision.

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.

Marriage and prenups topics