The Head of my school told the rest of my class to not socialize with me is this bullying or harassment

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

the head of school had a meeting with everyone in my grad class besides me and 1 other student. Me and the other student were returning to classes after being suspended and having an appeal board allow us to return to class. In the meeting with the other students the Head of school said to the students not to socialize with me, not to talk to me during breaks or even after school. i feel like this is bullying and harassment or at least discrimination... Is he allowed to do this to a student ? i see a physiologic weekly to talk about how my school treats me ..

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . It is simply too apparent that most of the relevant facts are missing to venture any answer. What's the back story?