The Head of my school told the rest of my class to not socialize with me is this bullying or harassment

New York, NY |

the head of school had a meeting with everyone in my grad class besides me and 1 other student. Me and the other student were returning to classes after being suspended and having an appeal board allow us to return to class. In the meeting with the other students the Head of school said to the students not to socialize with me, not to talk to me during breaks or even after school. i feel like this is bullying and harassment or at least discrimination... Is he allowed to do this to a student ? i see a physiologic weekly to talk about how my school treats me ..

It is simply too apparent that most of the relevant facts are missing to venture any answer. What's the back story?

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

I was suspended for the remainder of the school year for a breach in the school code of conduct (still haveing to write exams) .. But when I appealed the choice made to do this I won being allowed to return to class just not play on any sports team or attend any school event ie. graduation,prom,lunch, sports games ... Just allowed to go to class

And the first day I was allowed back he told my entire grad class that they are not to talk to me outside class during breaks or even after school