Professional legal advice for $39.

Avvo Advisor
Talk to a lawyer

The father works under the table so the government can't see his income. How do I get money from him?

He lives with mommy and his car is in her name, so how can they take anything from him?

Macedonia, OH -

Attorney Answers (1)

Thomas Arthur McCormack

Thomas Arthur McCormack

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Cleveland, OH

They can't do much if he can manage to hide all the evidence of his earnings. The court can, however, order him to seek work and report the results of the job search to the CSEA so that at least he has to appear to be finding a job.

THE ANSWER PROVIDED is for general informational purposes only. This attorney does not intend to give legal advice. Evaluating the statutes and case law, as well as any relevant court documents together with a more detailed factual analysis could result in a different response. The attorney does not intend to create an attorney/client relationship by the response. Anyone seeking legal advice should always consult with retained legal counsel for a full evaluation of his or her claims.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.