The father of my baby is wanting a DNA test and wants me to pay for it. I cant afford it and need it for legal purposes.

Asked about 2 years ago - Palacios, TX

How do i obtain a dna test and once it is established what if the father refuses to pay child support

1. William Tyler Moore Jr

Pro

1

Answered . Go to the OAG. Ask the OAG to get you child support from the child's father. The OAG can file a suit affecting the parent-child relationship to determine paternity and to set child support. This will get done what you want to accomplish.

2. Lewis Cooper Giles

Answered . The Attorney General's office can file a suit to establish him as the father. They can do a DNA test and it won't cost you anything.