THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY WILL NOT TAKE MY CASE FOR FRAUD AND FORGERY TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT IT .or go another way

Asked over 1 year ago - Livingston, TX

I filed charges against my ex wife for fraud ,and forgery, and the District Attorney did not except it he said I need to file a civil suit against her on my divorce paper it said I could not go after her with a civil case it has to be a criminal case what can I do to get this rolling again it sounds like I am stuck and I am trying everything I can to get this done and it seems like no one wants to do anything about it I lost 198,000 thousand dollars in stocks she sold and cleared out our bank account and I have to start life all over at 44 years old what can I do all these stocks were inherited from my mom and grand mother.

1. James D. Roark

Answered . I have serious doubts about a decree that prevents recourse against fraud and theft. You should seek counsel immediately about at least filing a motion for contempt among other things.

24 years in Family Law and Criminal Defense. 713-627-0010 Nights/Wknds OK