THE DA HAS NOT Given the requested video evidence of an interigation/discovery, CAN I FILE FOR SANCTIONS/Compelments/and or..?

I have repeatedly requested the alledged discoveries, there vital to the case. BULLY-ING should NOT be acceptable in no matter!

Whats the outcome of me filing SANCTIONS/COMPELMENTS/DESTRUCTION of EVIDENCE?

(Prelim Setting approaching)

(READ THOUROUGHLY BEFORE ANSWERING?)
(BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO THING THIS IS A SERVICE FOR THE LAWYERS THAT ASNWER)

1. I can't speak for other Avvo attorneys, but I don't need to be instructed to read thoroughly before answering. Avvo Is a service both for asker and for the attorneys who answer. Your question simultaneously tags civil action and criminal defense. If a criminal matter you should immediately obtain the services of an attorney, private or public defender, to whom you can ask you questions and plan your strategy. You comment about bulllying is difficult to understand. What motions you may have filed, for sanctions, to compel, or to prevent spoliation of evidence are equally difficult to understand. What the outcome will be will depend on the legal sufficiency and clarity of your pleadings and oral arguments, and lawyers do no predict outcomes, even when they are fully advised of the status of a file and the underlying factual allegations of the action.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

2. There was no reason for you to attack Mr. Doland who is an experienced attorney with considerable devotion and compassion for his clients. Even when he receives a question he doesn't understand he takes the time to try to figure out the problem and help. As for me I wouldn't even attempt to help someone who can't be civil on an Internet forum. We do this for free after all. If you want to abuse an attorney trying paying one to represent you and see if he/she puts up with it.

3. I repeat Mr. Kaman's advice to get an attorney. Your post clearly indicates that you lack sufficient insight and knowledge of the process to pursue a defense on your own.
    Just fpr your infrmation, many DAs argue that they do not have to give you discovery more than 30 days before trial. Do you know if there is any legal authority that they are wrong and if they are wrong under what circumstances? If you do not know the answer to that two part question, you absolutely need an attorney.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.