THE DA HAS NOT Given the requested video evidence of an interigation/discovery, CAN I FILE FOR SANCTIONS/Compelments/and or..?

I have repeatedly requested the alledged discoveries, there vital to the case. BULLY-ING should NOT be acceptable in no matter!

Whats the outcome of me filing SANCTIONS/COMPELMENTS/DESTRUCTION of EVIDENCE?

(Prelim Setting approaching)

(READ THOUROUGHLY BEFORE ANSWERING?)
(BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO THING THIS IS A SERVICE FOR THE LAWYERS THAT ASNWER)

I can't speak for other Avvo attorneys, but I don't need to be instructed to read thoroughly before answering. Avvo Is a service both for asker and for the attorneys who answer. Your question simultaneously tags civil action and criminal defense. If a criminal matter you should immediately obtain the services of an attorney, private or public defender, to whom you can ask you questions and plan your strategy. You comment about bulllying is difficult to understand. What motions you may have filed, for sanctions, to compel, or to prevent spoliation of evidence are equally difficult to understand. What the outcome will be will depend on the legal sufficiency and clarity of your pleadings and oral arguments, and lawyers do no predict outcomes, even when they are fully advised of the status of a file and the underlying factual allegations of the action.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

Yes, I've NOTICED evertime MR.Doland answers! HE always wants to know more or feels that he's beyond right! Just because your a Licensed Studier Don't mean you can't be wrong! And you could had and just should had responded to what was there! Or NOT said NOTHING at ALL! BUT THANKS for the attemp... That was an FYI, because people really depend on the info here and look forward to something... I'm Not saying LIE, but try to be rational to something, NOT a ROBOT!

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

(1) I make errors and I admit it when I do. I also don't have an ego problem from being a lawyer. There is dignity in all labor, regardless of whether a state license is required. (2) Every good attorney always wants to know the facts and the documents. (3) I realize that askers on Avvo look to the answering attorneys to be responsive. Best advice, if a DA is involved then I will assume it is a criminal case. If it is a criminal case, you can obtain free legal services. That lawyer will really be able to help you compared to attorneys on a public forum that just don't know the details. (4) Finally, somewhere in your comment I think there is a thank you for my attempt. I thank you for your politeness, even if mixed with anger and frustration. If I have not been clear in my answer or this comment, then you may be correct and are entitled to your opinion.

Never was angered, FYI, my caps ment was never to yell or offend you Sir. Just Like Officials make mistakes of interpitaction, does'nt men you could not make one threw assumptions. In alot of cases QUOTED words could also be in aLL caps! This was my point.... And YES, I "DOUBLE" quote, Thank You! This is because i VALUE the fact you gave some time!

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

You are welcome and I sincerely wish you a successful outcome of your legal procedure.

There was no reason for you to attack Mr. Doland who is an experienced attorney with considerable devotion and compassion for his clients. Even when he receives a question he doesn't understand he takes the time to try to figure out the problem and help. As for me I wouldn't even attempt to help someone who can't be civil on an Internet forum. We do this for free after all. If you want to abuse an attorney trying paying one to represent you and see if he/she puts up with it.

SORRY YOU WAS OFFENDED, But It figures "SOMEONE" would assume and side with a fellow Attorney, when there was "NO" issue at all... Problem is when people assume, when they should presume the words aren't ment to hurt you. STICK's AND Stones AND Charges Hurt you! Now what hurts me more is that You Mr.John M. Kaman would use the word attack, did you even read everything I wrote? I sincerely don't have a problem with experience and hONOR both of your devotion. Now honestly you could had just been more civil and even answered the question Like a Adult, NOT just assume... I clearly stated I wasn't trying to offend, but you want to jump on me in a forum "NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR YOU". (Bully situation) But this is how attorney's really feel WHEN IT'S NOT THEM ON THE LINE.... This is funny and sad at the same time, I'm glad this was just a general question(s). Because If it was serious I would be terrified... Thank You Sincerely Mr. Kaman

I repeat Mr. Kaman's advice to get an attorney. Your post clearly indicates that you lack sufficient insight and knowledge of the process to pursue a defense on your own.
Just fpr your infrmation, many DAs argue that they do not have to give you discovery more than 30 days before trial. Do you know if there is any legal authority that they are wrong and if they are wrong under what circumstances? If you do not know the answer to that two part question, you absolutely need an attorney.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.