The cps case worker lied in court about doing certain things in my case that in fact never had been done.can I sue?

Asked over 1 year ago - Liberty, TX

She on every appt. for parenting and other classes she set up for me we're false therefore causing me to miss work and the class.and lied in court bout giving me drug test that she never gave even when I requested for it.therefore causing me to lose my case.

Pro

2

Answered . No defamation available if statements made in court, as we have cross examination as the remedy.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Evan Matthew Oshan

Pro

1

Answered . Possibly for defamation, however since she was acting as an agent for the state she may be immune. I suggest you contact a local attorney in your state and ask for assistance. The Avvo attorney search bar is a good place to start.