The court wanted me after 10days due to an issue regards my license ?

Asked over 2 years ago - Boise, ID

the court wanted me after 10days due to an issue regards my license while actually the license + insurance are not ended or suspended , im really wondering what was my problem to go to the court i don't even have a traffic tickets ! please reassure me ASAP..
thanks & regards

1. Mark R Petersen

Answered . Your question is a little vague but if by stating "the court wanted me" means they issued a warrant for your arrest on a traffic violation this typically results from your failure to either (1) pay the ticket on time or (2) appear at the scheduled court date listed on your citation. If a warrant has been issued, I would recommend that you immediately go to the county courthouse where the citation was issued and request that the warrant be quashed and make arrangements for another court date or pay the fine.

2. Andrea R. Rogers

Answered . You should call the court clerk to find out if there is a warrant for your arrest, why was the warrant issued, and ask if there is any way you can get the warrant cancelled on your own, without hiring an attorney. If you walk into the courthouse and there is a warrant for your arrest, you could be arrested. You need to find out why the warrant was issued and how to get the underlying problem resolved. I suggest that you hire a criminal defense attorney who practices in the city or county where the warrant was issued. That attorney may be able to get the warrant cancelled, obtain a new court date for you, and help you resolve the underlying problem that caused the warrant to be issued.