The court allowed my attorney to keep my VA disability benefits check. Is that legal? Can I file an appeal? What's the SOL?

Asked over 2 years ago - College Station, TX

My attorney kept my VA disability benefits check. She told the judge I was getting a check for 'compensation' and requested the courts permission to 'hold' that for payment. The judge allowed it. My three questions are:
1) Was it legal for the court to allow my attorney to hold my VA disability check?
2) If not - can I appeal the courts decision or do I need to try to file against that attorney?
3) Is there a statute of limitations on filing the appeal or charges of unethical behavior?

1. 2

1

Answered . The court can allow by ruling that you have to pay your attorney fees through funds you have.

What error of law or fact led to the ruling, do you claim? That kind of analysis is needed to konw if you may appeal within 30 days IF the ruling was indeed a final order.

What was unethical by the judge? The judge rules on matters that are presented.