The cost of a immigration lawyer???

Fullerton, CA |
Filed under: Immigrant visas

My husband and I applied for immigrant visa but he wsa denied.
So we applied for 1-601 waiver, but I think my hardship letter wasn't good enough.
I am so confuse, I think I will have to hire a lawyer.
I was wondering how much do they cost???

That is a difficult question to answer as each lawyer sets his/her own fees. You will have to call around to make that determination.

If you need help I can referral you to the best lawyer. After 8 years of waiting, I call this lawyer in November and in February I receive me green card

Fees will vary from state to state and city to city. However, hiring an experienced immigration attorney, especially in assembling a Hardship Waiver application will be well worth the money that you pay. You do not want to waste time or opportunity by trying to do this yourself.

Even within just this limited area, prices can vary, depending on the client and the facts of the case. You will bet be served by finding an attorney with whom you fell comfortable. Choose what you can best afford.