The company I work for has, of course, without my permission, inserted an implant in my body for the stated purpose of my not

Asked about 2 years ago - Crofton, MD

being able to testify regarding sexual harrassment/human trafficking/framing/name change on a federal case cover up. Evidently the implant cannot be removed. It has almost completely abolished my privacy. When deciding what type of attorney to go to - also how can I get this thing turned off and how will I ever know if it is turned off and that I will have my privacy again?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. 5

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Please clarify: your employer has implanted subcutaneous object in order to somehow manipulate your behavior? How, when, and where did this happen? My skepticism is born from your far-fetched claim.

    If there is an iota of truth to this, contact the police. Otherwise, you are posting on the wrong website

  2. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Outrageous. Almost too fantastic to be believed. How did they manage to insert this document and what does the device do. How does it function? When did this happen. Why can't you have it removed? How does the device prevent you from giving testimony?

    Recommend you immediately contact police in your area THEN contact a Maryland litigation attorney.

    READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia.... more
  3. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I have to disagree with my colleagues here. I don't think the police will be in the least responsive to you on this, I am sorry to say. I take you at your word that this device cannot be removed, and I think you need to seek professional help for coping with this situation. In my view, a licensed counselor or psychotherapist might be of real assistance to you in this circumstance.

    My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.... more

Related Topics

Personal injury and libel

Libel is the written or visual defamation of another person’s character. False statements can damage someone’s reputation, so it is a type of personal injury.


Employment law governs employee pay, non-discrimination policies, employment classifications, and hiring and firing at the federal, state, and local levels.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,660 answers this week

3,652 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,660 answers this week

3,652 attorneys answering