The assitant county attorey lied on the stand under oath about a matter I had came to him and ask his advice.

Asked over 2 years ago - Whitesburg, KY

I had come to him to ask his advice oabout a mobile home that my sons father had given to him and his father my x and I had agreed Id remodel for him. I had purchased the sheetrock insulation , and wiring to place in the mobile home and my son and his friend was putting it in over the course of several months, my sons father died and she ran him off and would not let us take the items back. I told him this story and he said a mobile home was not counted as fixed and I could take it all out even the attached. I told him it was even tied to the ground but still had wheels and tongue and axiels attached . He said I could take anything I paid for. Then in court he changed his story and said anything attached I could not touch. but arent I still intittled to the money I spent please he

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You need to consult with an experienced attorney in your area to review these facts to see what, if any, options you have.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

19,434 answers this week

2,551 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

19,434 answers this week

2,551 attorneys answering